Work Blog

Just to let you know I have incorporated my favorite pasttime, blogging, into my work. *drumroll* I p r o u d l y p r e s e n t

Social Theory Blog

a classblog for Social Theory, one of the courses I teach at Ashesi University this semester. Follow it if you want to (re)discover social and political philosophy.

Or just know what I do for a living.

In the picture Socrates is emptying his cup of poison with some ironic words about that citizenship entails following state decrees, even if those decisions kills you.


UPDATE: I'VE NOW FIXED THE LINK, SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kajsa - the link to your work blog doesn't work.

Maya Mame said...

When I click the link it re-routes me to wordpress.org. Help please, I wanna read about your work!

Kajsa Hallberg Adu said...

Thanks Anon and MM for notifying me. I had simply messed it up, but now it is fixed!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin