Busy Business

So for you who don't know it - I am at present without work. And it seems university has to wait until next year. This Monday was my first day as a work seeker. Employed with only a bit of rage with my previous boss, pen and paper, and a determination to fast find something to do I went to a open conference in Accra. And since then, things have been happening. I have met some wonderful people, all with faith in me and possible projects needing my input ahead. I am now setting up shop as a grant writer - finding and getting funds for non-profit organizations.

Sometimes, life is really sweet.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey sis? why do you have to wait till next year to start uni.
Well, at least I can understand you liking the grant writing...I'm doing salmost the same thing at the moment, but i'm not sure i'm liking it that much right now...good luck !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin